Square Enix racer Chocobo GP Haven’t had the smoothest launch yet, and it looks like the game still has some bugs during online play. To address these issues, the development team has now released a new update.
In the same patch, it also mentions how the team will continue to update the game to improve the overall experience. Here are the full patch notes for Version 1.0.4, courtesy of the Square Enix support site:
Chocobo GP update (Ver.1.0.4) released (March 28, 2022)
Thank you for playing “Chocobo GP”.
An update for “Chocobo GP” (Ver.1.0.4) was released on August 28, 2022. Details of the update are as follows:
1. Fixed an issue where the game stopped progressing at the ranking screen at the end of a race and during pairing for the next race.
2. Fixed an issue where the race start time was out of sync.
3. Fixed incorrect character behavior caused by lag.
– For example:
・ The number of rounds is faulty.
・The character clears the target by surprise.
・ Magic cannot be used.
・ Magic items that have not been received will be used automatically.
・Two of the same player exist in the same race.
4. Fixed an issue where finishing fourth or higher was considered disqualification due to lagging
5. Fixed an issue where the long course of the “Golden Disc” sometimes entered the fourth round.
An Internet connection is required to apply these features.
To prioritize race stability, you may experience longer wait times or loss of connection depending on the health of your connection. If you are frequently experiencing connection errors after applying this update, please check your connection status and contact our Support Center (https://support.na.square-enix.com/index.php).
We will continue to update “Chocobo GP” to improve player experience. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We hope you continue to enjoy “Chocobo GP”.
Have you downloaded the latest update for Chocobo GP? Noticed anything else? Let us know in the comments section.