Sony has quietly announced that all of its online and multiplayer features 2015 Everyone’s Golf will be taken offline permanently in September. This will make some trophies uncollectable, despite the single-player and offline parts of the game.The e mode will still be playable.
As discovered by Gematsu, if you check the website shop because the Everbody’s Golf on PS4, you’ll see a new message warn the player that on September 30 “all online” features (including online multiplayer) will be discontinued on that date. ”
Gematsu Yes translate a helpful list of all online features that will be “down” on October 1. It is not a short list!
- Open course selection
- Participate in international tournaments
- Turf War
- Check the latest daily ratings
- Check out the Latest Copy Rating
- View part of the Message Box
- Browse Parts of This Month’s Items
- Partial browsing of last month’s entries
- Buy and use Warp medals
- Buy some fishing related items
- Player Report
- See Latest Profile Cards plus copied count
- Browse each section of the Library
- Get the Platinum Trophy “Push it to the limit!”
- Buy Gold Cup “Walking Encyclopedia”
- Receive Bronze Trophy “Online Launch”
Everyone’s Golf released for PlayStation 4 in August 2017 and developed by Applause Hanz. The studio has been doing arcade-y golf for over two decades now, with previous games in Everyone’s Golf series sold here as Hot photos.
Interesting fact that I just discovered today: Camelot developed the original gamute in the series before moving on to work Mario plays golf games for Nintendo.
Kotaku contacted Sony about its plans to end online support for this game and that means older analog PS4 game with multiplayer feature.
While some may celebrate the fact that this is somewhat niche games may have servers supported for more than five years, it’s still a sad thing to see online features in one game was killed. Thankfully, at least at this point, everyone is having a good six months of preparing to grab any title and have some final matches with friends online. However, it does not makes me worry about older PS4 games and how long their servers will last.