Final Fantasy 14 Patch 6.1 has an April release date and a new gameplay trailer
Final Fantasy 14 6.1 patch will be released on April 12th and Square Enix has released it new trailer and detailed patch notes about upcoming adventures.
Titled “The Adventure Begins,” Patch 6.1 will be released after the finale in Endwalker. While the new patch will include new dungeons, new 24-player Alliance Raid, and Experimental, it will also allow players to complete A Realm Reborn content alone with the help of NPCs.
Below is a breakdown of the new content that will be available in Final Fantasy 14 in patch 6.1.
- New main scenario quest
- New 24 Player Alliance Raid
- New Final Quest – The Return of the Dragon in Patch 6.11
- New Tribe Quest Begins With Patch 6.15
- New residential area with lots in Empyreum, new Ishgardian residential area.
- New beta: The Minster’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria, a brand new beta.
- Adventure (Beta) – Player portraits can be customized to include lighting, animation, and camera angles using the character’s current appearance.
- PvP updates for small-scale PvP content, Cystaliline Conflict, along with a new reward system and PvP schedule.
- The PvP gear inspired by the Japanese TV series GARO returns.
Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker is the most recent expansion to the hit MMORPG and ends the main storyline that started with A Realm Reborn. With one last villain defeated, adventurers embark on a new journey starting in Patch 6.1.
Check IGN’s Review of Final Fantasy 14 Endalker here.
Matt TM Kim is IGN News Editor. You can approach him @lawoftd.
Image credit: Square Enix.