Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
- 274 yards of fouls total, 17/24, 168 yards of passes – 11 attempts, 106 yards of charge (9.6 yards average), 3 career-highest dash hits (winner of 2 yard, 45 yard, 2 yard game)
- Richardson is the first FBS QB to hit three touchdowns in a single game this season.
- Setting a new career high in one-game passes with 168, topping his previous best of 167 at LSU on October 16, 2021.
- Richardson is one of three UF QBs since 1996 to hit three touchdowns and pass more than 150 yards in the same game, alongside Jesse Palmer and Tim Tebow (twice).
- He’s one of five UF QBs in a hurry to make three touchdowns in a single game since 1996.
Christopher Smith, S, Georgia
- Smith is one of only three starters left after Georgia’s 2021 national title defense and has demonstrated his leadership with six tackles, including a tackle to lost and an interception during the Ducks’ 49-3 run.
- This marked Smith’s second straight opener with a pick as his intercept on Saturday led to the game’s third score for Georgia.
- Backed by Smith in the back, the Bulldogs have hosted Oregon without a face-to-face for the first time in a game since 2017.
Bumper Pool, LB, Arkansas
- Started his 27th career game, holding on to his defense with 13 top-notch tackles from his teammates, including four solo stops and a two-yard tackle, to mark 31 wins. Arkansas’ -24 before 23 Cincinnati.
- Record the 18th double-digit ball game of his career with 13 games against the Bearcats.
- Talked about a tackle when he lost two yards in the first half.
- Being part of the defense kept Cincinnati from scoring in the first half with a total of 179 yards of fouls.
- Scored seven of his 13 tackles in the first quarter.
Barion Brown, KOR, Kentucky
- Playing in his first college game, the freshman’s 100-yard return match actually for a touchdown was the key match in the UK’s 37-13 win over Miami (Ohio).
- At halftime leading 13-10, Brown started the second half, sped in the middle, then turned left and burst through the TD section.
- First UK player to score in second leg in 13 years.
- There was a 21-yard kick second leg in the first quarter that opened up a test.
- Also caught three passes in 45 meters at the wide receiver.
Jayden McGowan, WR, Vanderbilt
- Made four 116-meter passes during the season, while scoring the first point of his career with a 75-meter touchdown
- Became the first Vanderbilt recipient to cross the 100-yard mark this season
- Total 85 yards after catching
- His 75-yard touchdown marks the longest finish for Commodores since 2019
- Only became Vandy’s third freshman since 2005 to hit a 100-yard match record
Darrian Dalcourt, C, Alabama
- The senior center anchored the Crimson Tide offensive line in a 55-0 win over Wyoming.
- Alabama’s offensive front controlled the line as Tide occupied a total of 559 yards of attack, including 278 yards on the ground and 281 yards in the air.
- Dalcourt did not allow the dismissal as QB Bryce completed 18 of 28 passes for 281 yards and five touchdowns.
- Clearing the way for Young for 100 yards and a touchdown while RB Jahmyr Gibbs added another 93 yards as Tide averaged 8.7 yards per dash.
LaQuinston Sharp, CV, State of Mississippi
- Started and played 85 snaps, the most of any SEC center.
- Very strong in Bang’s support game when 54 of MSU’s 97 yards of charge appeared in the middle.
- Do not allow a bag or a hit to QB Will Rogers.
- Was penalized just once when he helped lay the groundwork for Rogers’ 450-yard last night.
Brenton Cox Jr., DL, Florida
- Cox Jr scored the 10 best tackles of his career compared to No. 7 Utah.
- Posted his seventh game in a row with a QB in a hurry and his sixth game in a row with a TFL.
Jordan Domineck, DL, Arkansas
- Completed with two tackles, one in the bag to lose 10 yards, a forced fumble and a clumsy rebound to anchor Arkansas’ defense and win 31-24 against 23 Cincinnati Tuesday. Seven.
- Hit the trio with a sack, a forced groping and a two yards recovery recovery at ARK37. Arkansas then matched two plays, 0:39 seconds leading to a touchdown to extend the lead to 31-17.
- Tied for the SEC’s lead in the required searches (1.0) and recovery searches (1.0).
- Ranked second in the tournament in terms of yards (10) through the first week.