Entertainment

King Charles wants to cut Prince Harry, Prince Andrew and Princess Beatrice as official heads

King Charles III Get ready to make a big shake up in the royal family!

Based on walkie talkie, as one of his first major acts as the new monarch, the 73-year-old plans to amend the law on who can replace him if he is unable to carry out his main duties. awake due to illness or overseas business trip. He especially wants to remove inactive royals like Prince Harry, Prince Andrewand Princess Beatrice from the list. A source said on Saturday:

“This move would see the Duke of York, the Duke of Sussex and Princess Beatrice all be relieved of responsibility as the official head for the sovereign, if he is undisputed.”

Related: Man Arrested After Plunging into Queen Elizabeth’s Casket & Raising the Royal Standard

Essentially, under current rules, three can be called up as Counselors of the State to help should King Charles become incapacitated. This was because the Regent Act of 1937 included the advisors of the state as spouses of the sovereign and the next four adults in line for the throne. But apparently, the agency reports that the palace is facing pressure to remove Harry, Beatrice and Andrew from their roles as they are no longer working family members:

“It is believed that the King realizes the absurdity of a trio of non-working Royals being able to step into his shoes if he is abroad or otherwise incapable.”

While State Counselors are rarely called up, it has happened in the past. Transparent Queen Elizabeth IIduring the reign, those roles were played by King Charles, Prince Andrew, Prince Harry, and Prince William. Her husband Prince Philip also acted as an adviser to the state before his death in 2021. But now, King Charles is said to have plans to change the “law as soon as possible” and likely will. Princess Anne and Prince Edward take their place instead. Of course, any changes to the law would have to be promulgated by the chambers of Congress first. So we’ll have to see what happens!

This is just the latest blow to Prince Harry over the past few days. As we have previously reported, the Duke of Sussex and Meghan Markle was “uninvited” from the pre-funeral reception for world leaders and members of the royal family at Buckingham Palace on Sunday night. While they initially received an invitation to the event earlier this week, it’s apparently only open to working members of the royal family – but Meghan and Harry are said to have not even been allowed to. Notice of removal from guest list until press release. Sorry !!!

Then, to make matters worse, the 38-year-old had the Queen’s initials “ER” stripped from his uniform during a 15-minute silent service at Westminster Hall on Sunday. Saturday. Like Sunday TimesHarry felt the decision to remove his grandmother’s initials was “very intentional” amid a family feud.

So much to put their problems aside! Reacting to the latest readers, Perezcious?

[Image via WENN]

Source link

news5h

News5h: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button