Love is very alive, and it comes in the form of Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard!
The lovely couple have been married since 2014 and have two children together, Delta and Lincoln Bell Shepard. Kristen isn’t one to shy away from a romantic post either, and she proved it again this Father’s Day!
Related: Bob Saget’s Daughter Lara Honors Him With An Emotional Father’s Day Compliment
The post has the cutest photo of the two actors locked in love by the pool! Swoon! In the description, Bell started off with the sweetest of openings:
“Some facts about my favorite dad:”
Time to get those tissues ready! She went on to list some truly endearing things about her beloved husband:
“first. He wears a pirate patch in the morning to “train his bad eye.”
2. He is patient enough to sit in bed and draw with people at night.
3. He’s not afraid to play nice.
4. He looks great in pink.
5. He always locked our bikes for us. Except for that one time, and my bike was stolen. But he found it after an hour of scouring the neighborhood.”
Dax wears pink to play with his daughter? PLEASE drop some pics of that on the ‘gram, Kristen!
“6. He sincerely believes that we need a bug breaker the size of a flat screen TV even though we don’t have many bugs in the house, although perhaps with that sentence I have proved my point. .
7. He teaches us everything about cars and engineering, so all his girls feel confident and capable.
8. He loves to snuggle up.
9. Even with dogs. (Although he doesn’t really like dogs, he knows that dogs like his dad and he shows it off for everyone.)
@daxshepard I am grateful to you today and every day. Happy Father’s Day.”
OH! We absolutely believe Dax is the best dad ever after this super adorable list! Check out the full post (below)
[Image via Instagram/Kristen Bell]