Entertainment

Prince Harry still plans to release his memoir this year, Meghan Markle biographer claims!

Prince Harry is said to be very interested in releasing his memoir this year! At least, that’s according to one author who has covered the royal family for quite some time.

Of course, the famous family is in mourning right after the death of Queen Elizabeth II last week. That period of mourning will last for some time, and grief across the UK has followed. But according to an insider, Harry is still not ready to go ahead with his book publishing plans.

Related: Harry reacts to being banned from wearing military uniform during Queen Elizabeth’s vigil

According to the journalist Tom Bower, the 37-year-old is hoping for a fall release date. In particular, November is the time when he is said to intend to publish his autobiography as planned, even after the Queen’s death earlier this month.

On Tuesday, Bower – who wrote a biography about Meghan Markle was released earlier this year – much explained on GB News part. The journalist claims the Duke of Sussex has “insisted” the publisher to respect the previously planned November release date.

Bower stated:

“Tonight I was informed that Harry was insisting that his book be published in November. Obviously the publishers weren’t too sure, but he said it would be a violation if they didn’t. contract. That’s what I was told. “

Gosh!

The magazine continued from there, alleging Harry and Meghan’s finances are said to be dependent on their book deal and contract with Netflix.

He explained:

“That’s incredible. But on the other hand, it fits the bill, as Harry and Meghan’s finances depend entirely on the book and on Netflix. Also, I think they believe they’re right and they want their own back. “

Hmm…

It’s not over yet DailyMail.com published a follow-up report on Tuesday that “a source close to the Duke” completely denied Bower’s claims of pushing for publication! Womp womp. So maybe the November date is not predetermined?

Financial allegations were also made. Publishing company, penguin, had previously announced that Harry would be donating the proceeds from his book to charity. Hard to be square that with Bower’s request for book sales. However, it is clear that there is a lot of uncertainty right now.

React, longtime readers?

[Image via MEGA/WENN]

Source link

news5h

News5h: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button