Saie Super Skin Foundation makes dry skin radiant

mI introduced foundation around the same time as my first severe breakout of acne. I searched for the highest coverage product I could find in my $15 budget and spent every morning before school applying it to my face in a way that made me look Nothing like myself, but at least it hides the pimples that I’m so embarrassed about.

For years (even after increasing my budget to buy better products), I walked around with the same rough skin, thinking my skin was something that should have been covered up — not expressed in its fullest form.

But now, thanks to a shift in the beauty conversation that puts healthy, natural-looking skin first, that mindset has completed 180 degrees. So much so that my new favorite foundation has almost no coverage at all.

Saie just debuted Glowy Super Skin Light Hydrobounce™ Serum Foundation ($40) — the newest addition to a makeup and skincare hybrid that’s taking the market by storm — makes my skin look like the best version of her. itself without covering anything. It’s super light and breathable, so much so that I feel like I’m wearing nothing—a stark change from the layers of product I’ve applied before leaving the house every day.

As a brand, Saie has built on its legacy of delivering highly effective, conscious formulas that improve skin both externally and internally—and this foundation is no exception. What really sets the product apart is that it includes skin-nourishing ingredients. More specifically, a trio of moisturizers. The brand’s exclusive Hydrobounce Ccmplex combines two types of hyaluronic acid with rice bran peptide to hydrate and plump skin; locks in sugar-derived squalane in moisture; and polyglutamic acid provide extra hydration and bounce.

As someone with classic combination skin who suffers from very dry at certain points, I’m grateful to know that my makeup is working to keep it moisturized as I work through the day—I like to think of it as an extra boost to my routine. Get used to your morning and afternoon skin care routine. Honestly, it looks more like a serum than a foundation—probably because only 15% of the formula is attributed to pigmentation, while the other 85% is dedicated to skincare actives. — but leaves behind a smooth, delicate finish that I fell in love with.

Don’t get me wrong: My skin is far from perfect. As I write this, I have two acne spots (one on my chin, one under my lower lip), some with a rough texture appearing on my cheeks, and a few acne scars all over my body. (If you’re reading this before it’s too late… don’t be picky about your skin!) And while Saie foundation doesn’t necessarily make these elements go away, it does. do makes my skin look more even and gives a radiant look. “Super skin”, really.

Our editors independently select these products. Purchases through our links can earn Good+Good commissions.


News5h: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button